Tuesday, January 6, 2009

How's That Website Doing For Ya?

So...how's that website doing for ya? You know, the one every
one says you need....it'll build your business, increase your profits....blah blah blah!

Well, they're absolutely right. In this day and age EVERYONE
needs a website. But here's the problem....the internet has
grown so fast and changed so much that very few people understand
how to get people to VISIT their website. Website designers
can spend years learning how to build a beautiful flashy website,
but rarely are they taught the little things that actually help
the search engines to find the site.

Before I sat down to write this newsletter, I randomly visited
about 20 sites. Only one of them was set up in a way that the
search engines would automatically find it.

How much do you spend on yellow page advertising, print media,
radio, etc. The truth is....one good website will save you
most of the money you've been spending elsewhere. Once you're set
up correctly, you can basically advertise for free!

How? Well, that's where my gift comes in. I wrote a small
e-book that talks about the different things you need to do to
get traffic pouring into your website. It's FREE...And all you have to do
is download it! Also...if you're fast, I'll spend 10 minutes talking
to you on the phone about ways to optimize your website.

The phone offer is first come first serve...there are 6000 people
on this mailing list so I can't offer it forever, BUT I'll offer
it to the first 50 people that contact me. You'll just need
to email me at the contact email on the e-book to set up a time.

The e-book talks about Website Optimization, Article marketing,
directory submissions, ppc, Autoresponders and a whole lot more.

Why am I doing this? Mainly because I really enjoy website
optimization/seo stuff. I've sold off my businesses and I spend
most of my time helping party rental company & other small business owners increase their profits through their website AND decrease their advertising costs at the same time.

But...everyone needs some basic knowledge so that they can help
themselves....so here it is!

I'm also going to be talking about this stuff a lot more on
my blog. You're already subscribed to the blog through this
newsletter and you'll be notified every time there is a new
posting.

So...download your Free Guide now. It's my way of saying thanks
for all your support these past years!!

"How's That Website Doing For Ya "

Cheryl

Website Marketing Help

1 comment:

Laugh 'N Leap said...

SEO is the life of your website. I'm positive that the provided information will create a significant boost in revenue.
Thanks to you, our stock of bounce house rentals will see lots of happy kids over the next few years.